vaginal yeast infection meds
The many vaginal yeast infection meds are causing confusion....
Table of Contents
- Over 70 new drugs and dosage forms hit pharmacy shelves in 2009
- choosing a blood glucose meter
- the danger of particles in IV meds
- Fanapt (iloperidone), a new "atypical antipsychotic" for schizophrenia
- colon and liver "cleansers"
- meds to prevent altitude illness before going on their big ski trip or mountain trek
- whether patients with breast or other cosmetic implants should get antibiotics before dental work
- Some experts are backpedaling on aspirin to prevent heart disease
- the OTC proton pump inhibitors, Prilosec OTC, Prevacid 24HR, and soon Zegerid OTC
- color-coded tops on Rx eyedrops
- dispensing starter or titration packs (Chantix, Namenda, Medrol DOSEPAK, Z-PAK, etc)
- Joint Commission's National Patient Safety Goals for 2010 are bringing about changes
- vaginal yeast infection meds