a new allergy med called Ragwitek (RAG-wuh-tek)

You'll see a new allergy med called Ragwitek (RAG-wuh-tek).

Think of Ragwitek as similar to Grastek and Oralair.

The big difference is that Ragwitek is used for ragweed allergies...and Grastek and Oralair are used for grass allergies.

Practical advice for a better career, with unlimited access to CE

Pharmacy Technician's Letter Canada includes:

  • 12 issues every year, with brief articles about new meds and hot topics
  • 120+ CE courses, including the popular CE-in-the-Letter
  • Helpful, in-depth Technician Tutorials
  • Access to the entire archive

Already a subscriber? Log in

Volume pricing available. Get a quote