Avandaryl...a new combination of rosiglitazone and glimepiride
You'll soon see Avandaryl...a new combination of rosiglitazone and glimepiride.
This will be the first glitazone and sulfonylurea combo.
It's now available in the U.S.
Table of Contents
- Many people THINK they're allergic to opioids
- Health Canada is now warning NOT to use amantadine to prevent or treat influenza this year
- warning patients NOT to take L-arginine after a recent heart attack
- Levemir (insulin detemir) is now available in Canada
- new or worsening macular edema in diabetes patients taking rosiglitazone (Avandia, Avandamet)
- Avandaryl...a new combination of rosiglitazone and glimepiride
- Advicor, the first combo cholesterol product containing niacin
- Some drugs can cause taste disturbances
- pomegranate juice such as POM Wonderful to stave off heart disease, cancer, premature aging, etc
- People are trying to lose weight by using "thyroid boosters"
- Cetaphil for head lice
- new biotech drug on the horizon for rheumatoid arthritis called Orencia (oh-REN-see-ah)
- There are lots of rumours that artificial sweeteners can cause serious diseases
- Parents may be asking about immunizing their kids against hepatitis A
- health considerations during air travel
- annual chart of new drugs approved by Health Canada in 2005