You'll continue to see drug shortages
You'll continue to see drug shortages....
Table of Contents
- Med errors related to pediatric liquid antibiotics will be among the most common mishaps this cold and flu season
- You'll continue to see drug shortages
- More patients will ask you for OxyContin "OC" instead of "OP"
- more prescriptions for Cymbalta (duloxetine)
- an ultra low-dose Lo Loestrin Fe and Beyaz with added FOLATE
- The recall of Hyland's Teething Tablets is raising questions about the safety of homeopathic products
- handling prescriptions for bowel preps (Colyte, HalfLytely, Miralax, etc)
- More diabetes patients are using insulin pumps
- improving patient communication
- Rxs for H. pylori stomach ulcer meds (Prevpac, Helidac, etc) can cause dispensing challenges
- which influenza vaccine to use in certain high-risk patients
- different fish oil and other omega fatty acid supplements